Von: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Doug Schaefer
Gesendet: Dienstag, 5. September 2006 20:13
An: CDT General developers list.
Betreff: [cdt-dev] Summit Agenda

Hey gang,

I have done a little work on the agenda and have updated the wiki. You can see it at: http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/CDT/summitfall2006.

One thing of note is that the agenda proper ends at noon on Thursday. I have slotted Thursday afternoon as a “code clinic” where we can bring the discussions right down to the code level. People are free to stay and follow along but it will get pretty dry pretty quick. So if you want to catch an afternoon flight out on Thursday, you won’t miss too much J.

Also, I have slotted time at the beginning for each organization to introduce itself. I think it would help a lot of we understand more about ourselves, what we do with the CDT, and help finalize the agenda.

As always, please let me know if you have anything to add/change/remove.

Doug Schaefer

QNX Software Systems

Eclipse CDT Project Lead

http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com