From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Delicia
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 12:24 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] outputType of tool is .c file

Hi,

  One of the tools in my toolchain generates a .c file as output.

This .c file is then used in sources (using #include...)

Since the file has a .c extension, the 'C compiler' tool goes ahead & compiles this to a .o

This step should not happen in my case.

I end up getting link time errors due to this.

Is there any way I can stop the C compiler from building this output .c file?

Thankyou,

Delicia.

Back to the top