[cdt-dev] Finding references using PDOM and then finding the AST elements that contain the reference..

Given a PDOMBinding one can use PDOMBinding.getFirstReference() to get the references. The reference returned is of the type PDOMName. Is there a way to find what place in the AST this PDOMName lies in?
e.g.
class A {};
class B {
  A myA;
};

Can I find out where in the AST the reference to A lies in the class B which in this case is in a field declaration in the enclosing class B.. I tried using PDOMName.getParent() PDOMName.getPropertyInParent() to see if I could get what I wanted, but it turned out that they are currently not implemented.
neeraj

Back to the top