[cdt-dev] generateCommandLineInfo() of IManagedCommandLineGenerator

Hi,

    One of the tools in my toolchain has a more complicated build step.
Since it involves 4-5 steps to get the final output, I have written a class that implements
the "IManagedCommandLineGenerator" interface.
[This class is supplied to the 'commandLineGenerator' attribute of the 'tool'].

In my generateCommandLineInfo() method, I have 'String[] inputResources', which contains $<
But what I need, is the input filename (sans the extension), which I then use in subsequent build steps.

Could someone please tell me where/how to get this information.

Thankyou,
Delicia.

Back to the top