Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 20:32:18 +0400
From: "Sennikovsky, Mikhail" <mikhail.sennikovsky@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] Project settings for multiple configurations
To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Delicia,

That's a very good question. Currently you can not change settings for
multiple configurations simultaneously.

Modifying settings for multiple configurations is on our todo list,
though I can not say for sure when this is going to be implemented due
to the lack of time and resources.

Actually displaying/editing settings for multiple configurations is not
an easy task. E.g. it's not completely clear what is the proper way of
displaying settings that have different values in multiple
configurations, e.g. in case of settings that contain list of strings, etc.

One approach that I think could be considered is to allow selecting an
individual or a set of options/values displayed for the current
configuration and telling UI to propagate these values to all
configurations.

Mikhail