From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Delicia
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2006 8:03 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Project settings for multiple configurations

Hi,

    I have a Managed make C project, in which I updated the Project properties: added

some 'Compiler' options (This was done for the 'Debug' configuration).

Now, I switch to the 'Release' configuration.

None of the above changes are made here, I need to redo them.

Is there any way I can avoid this duplicate effort & have the updated options reflected on both configurations?

Or am I missing something?

Thankyou,

Delicia.

Back to the top