[cdt-dev] Project settings for multiple configurations

Hi,

    I have a Managed make C project, in which I updated the Project properties: added
some 'Compiler' options (This was done for the 'Debug' configuration).

Now, I switch to the 'Release' configuration.
None of the above changes are made here, I need to redo them.

Is there any way I can avoid this duplicate effort & have the updated options reflected on both configurations?
Or am I missing something?

Thankyou,
Delicia.

Back to the top