[cdt-dev] extending the existing toolchain

Hi,

1) I would like to customise the existing gcc flags for my C++ projects, is there a way to copy the release configuration in a new configuration and apply it for all my projects ?

Note : I managed to create a new configuration copying settings from an existing configuration but I do not understand the aim since I can not retrieve the new configuration in my other C++ projects...

Best Regards

Back to the top