[cdt-dev] compiler warnings

Hi,
a month ago I fixed all warnings in the plugins 'org.eclipse.cdt.ui' and
'org.eclipse.cdt.refactoring'. I have also created project specific
preferences for the compiler errors/warnings, which are shared via CVS.
So the projects should be free of warnings in your workspace too.

Please help in keeping the projects free of warnings, it helps in
detecting problems early.

I did not do the same for the remaining plugins, because I do not know
enough about the code I'd be changing. It'd be a great thing to have a
warning free code base, though.

Markus.

Back to the top