[cdt-dev] dynamically changing enumeration values

In the build options for our toolchains we generally have an enumeration
option to select the target CPU. For some toolchains the number of possible
CPUs may however be quite large, and in order to facilitate CPU selection
we would like to add another (enumeration) option that allows selection of
a subset of CPUs (e.g. by manufacturer).

Now my question is how to dynamically change the list of selectable
enumeration values based on another option setting, thus in the above case
changing a manufacturer should change the list of selectable items in the
CPU selection box?

I tried the 'valueHandler' option extension, but that only seems to filter
the enumeration values on creation of the combo box.  The option
applicability calculator on the other hand does get called whenever an
option changes, but I couldn't find a way to get access to the required
combo box in order to change its items list.

Regards,
  Wieant

Back to the top