From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ravi S Konidena
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2006 12:37 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] make

Hi,

Iam using make -k command for project for which text file encoding is
UTF-16. Iam getting errors like
makefile:1: warning: NUL character seen; rest of line ignored

Iam doing this because as part of a bug fix I want to use file names with
non-ascii characters and in my case it is ravisĪ£.cpp. In the default
encoding Cp1252 the file name is treated as ravis?.cpp. Hence Iam trying to use
different encoding.

Can anyone help me to resolve the issue.

Thanks,
Ravi
Extn: 2751
Mobile:9886432301