Re: [cdt-dev] CDT New Project Model design initial draft

> It looks like using ITool.setToolCommand(String) may be precisely what I
> want for modifying the compile/link commands. Am I right that the way of
> getting at the ITool objects for a project is to use something like the
> following:

Richard,

Just curious about how 'generic' your tool is, I guess it does require
some info about the toolset it is used with, i.e. to add the correct
libraries? Somehow the idea of poking around in the tool command does
not seem right to me (but must admit, don't yet have a better solution).

Regards,
  Wieant

Back to the top