[cdt-dev] Dependency problem

Hi everybody,

I'm a student working for the TOPCASED project Work Package 4 and I'm quiet new to CDT.  My worconsists in implementing the build process present here in CDT. The problem I'm facing is as follows: the IManagedBuilderMakefileGenerator interface contains the regenerateDependencies(boolean force)method. In my plugin when I build my project,force always equals false. I have my own dependency calculator which implements the IManagedDependencyCalculator but it is never called. For the time being I'm 'cheating' because I verify if the dependency file exists in the GenerateMakefiles method of my makefilegenerator and if doesn't exist, I call my dependncy calculator before generating the makefiles, it works but I don't think this is how it should be done. I would like to know how is the proper way to do this?

 Also after the compilation is complete I need to do some operatrions on the files produced and I have a class in my plugin that does the operation.  However I don't know how to make cdt call the method of my class after the build is complete.

Thank you in advance for your help

Regards

K.Canaye

Back to the top