From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Alex Yin
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 12:15 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] RE: Includes Discovery Compiler

Hi Norbert and Doug,

Thanks for the quick responses, they are very helpful. After trying the
suggestions, it is working pretty well. Here is what I did:

1. Look at the plugin "org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core", it extends
"org.eclipse.cdt.make.core.ScannerConfigurationDiscoveryProfile".

2. Create a similar extension in one of the plugins created for our toolset,

and make sure the "command" in "scannerInfoProvider->Run" is the right
compiler.

3. In the plugin which extends the managed make build definitions, search
for scannerConfigDiscoveryProfileId, and replace the value
"org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core.GCCManagedMakePerProjectProfile" with
the profile created in step 2.

No single line of code is needed.

Thanks,
--alex