Von: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Alex Yin
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 3. August 2006 02:49
An: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [cdt-dev] Includes Discovery Compiler

Hi,

In CDT, there is a feature to automatically discover the standard include
paths. By default, the compiler in use is "gcc" for both standard and
managed make.

We have a toolset for C programming, which is different from GNU. To enable
the managed make for this toolset, a few plugins created (mostly the UI
portion). The question is: how to change the default compiler for include
path discovery?

In the standard make C project, there is a tab "Discovery Options", which
accepts a different command other than "gcc". But there is no such thing for
managed make C project.

I remember seeing some messages talking about enabling a different toolset
in CDT, but not sure if the includes discovery mechanism was discussed or
not.

The Eclipse version is 3.1.0 and the CDT version is 3.0.0.

Thanks,
--alex