[cdt-dev] Dependency Calculation

Hi everybody,
             the IManagedBuilderMakefileGenerator interface contains the
regenerateDependencies(boolean force)method.  In my plugin when I build
my project,force always equals false. I have my own dependency
calculator which implements the IManagedDependencyCalculator but it is
never called. For the time being I'm 'cheating' because I verify if the
dependency file exists in the GenerateMakefiles method of my
makefilegenerator and if doesn't exist, i call my dependncy calculator
before generating the makefiles, it works but I don't think this is how
it should be done.  I would like to know how is the proper way to do
this?

Thank you in advance

Regards
K.Canaye