[cdt-dev] Problems with makefile

Hi everybody,
                    I'm working for the TOPCASED project and my mission consists in implementing the build process used locally in cdt.  To implement the build process I have extended the .eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core.buildDefinitions extension point and placed my makefile generaor by implementing the IManagedBuilderMakefileGenerator intereface.  The makefile generator generates my makefile and other files containing required compilation macros and places them in a temporary folder.The problem I'm facing is that cdt can't find the makefile I generate when calling gmake.  Should the generated makefile be placed in a particular folder?  The error I get when building a project is

**** Build of configuration Test Release for project test ****

Build error

(Exec error:Le nom de répertoire est incorrect.

)

Thank you in advance for your help

Regards

K.Canaye