[cdt-dev] C/C++ project properties

Hi,

While going through the C/C++ project properties, I got confused on the
various different settings because some pages look really similar to one
another.  I looked into Help on these pages but it didn't help me much.  So
I'm wondering what's the difference between:

- C/C++ Include Paths & Symbols page  C/C++ Project Paths page VS  the Path
Containers tab on the C/C++ Project Paths page
- Project References page VS the Projects tab on the C/C++ Project Paths
page

Thank you!

Vivian Kong
IBM CDT Team