Re: [cdt-dev] Automated builds of CDT?

On Wed, Jun 14, 2006 at 04:53:30PM -0400, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> We've been trying to integrate a local version of CDT into our
> automatic build process - so far unsuccessfully.  The most recent
> information we've been able to find about this is:
>
> http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/cdt-home/developer/build/developingCDT.html?cvsroot=Tools_Project&rev=1.14
>
> But, I have it on good authority (i.e. my coworkers tried it) that this
> doesn't work any more.
>
> Is there more up to date information about how to do this anywhere?

In case anyone else is trying this:

- The FAQ I was referred to did give me a push in the right direction.
- The linux-distros-dev discussion has great promise for the future,
  especially Ben Konrath's work, although I wasn't able to use it
  directly.
- Debian's CDT packaging does exactly what I wanted to do, so I ended
  up using pretty much the same invocation.

Thanks for all the suggestions!

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery