Re: [cdt-dev] Writing Opportunities

I am more interested in areas of Multi-threaded (POSIX vs Win32) & linux kernel, do you have any thing to think on.
Rgds.
Mukesh
Doug Schaefer <DSchaefer@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey gang,

I get regular requests for writing articles about the CDT. Lately I’ve been too busy to do them all. If you are interested in doing some writing and getting a little fame and fortune, well fame anyway, please let me know and I can hook you up.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC member