From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Lothar Werzinger
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2006 3:49 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] cppunit integration

On Monday 24 July 2006 12:41, Doug Schaefer wrote:
No one has expressed interest in reviving it, so, unfortunately, dead it
stays.

That's not quite true. There was/is quite some interest. It just seems there

is no "maintainer" for the plugin :-(

Lothar

___________________________________________________________ Der frühe Vogel fängt den Wurm. Hier gelangen Sie zum neuen Yahoo! Mail: http://mail.yahoo.de

Back to the top