From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Chris Recoskie
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 11:13 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Bugzilla and CDT 4.0 milestones

Gang,

I just went to file a bug and I noticed that we have no 4.0 version or any
other milestones in Bugzilla.  We need something to file bugs against that
appear on HEAD... any objections to calling the current head 4.0 Milestone
0?  If not I'll get Webmaster to create the version for us.  I imagine
we're not quite ready yet to come up with a full CDT 4.0 milestone plan so
I'll only ask for that one version for now.