Re: [cdt-dev] network connection problems when pdating

> What's interesting is that the CDT (indeed, most of the Eclipse mailing
> lists) are being presented in forum format at http://www.nabble.com/ -
> Specifically http://www.nabble.com/Eclipse-CDT-f2195.html for the CDT.
>
> Where this is a problem is that the CDT-dev list is being listed as "CDT
> - General", giving users a very incorrect impression.
>
> -T

I have to agree with Mr.-T that this particular reference is indeed
confusing, and it might be the reason we recently got more out-of-bound
questions on this mailing list. Apparantly the nabble description is open
for editing, so just changed it to: