RE: [cdt-dev] Aboud content assist failures and committing failingJunit tests

I'd rather go for 1b and 2b, although if the category 2
tests all share the same reason why they are failing,
then one bugzilla for this reason should do it.

And I would vote for adding the tests to the nightly builds!

My 2 Euro Cents.

Toni