[cdt-dev] Running a .sh file.

I wish to run a .sh file on C/C++ workbench, this .sh file in return calls the makefile for the project to get compiled.

Eg.: I have created a .sh file as "xxx.sh" in folder "/A/Ba/Cc/Dd/xxx.sh" which has a make file in this folder where .sh is located.

What are the steps has to be followed. I created a project folder in "Dd" directory and then I try selecting xxx.sh file.

Any clue?

Do you Yahoo!?