From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Schorn, Markus
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2006 1:57 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] c/cpp projects and content-types

Hi,

I am fixing bugs related to the content types. I am confused about the meaning of c- vs. c++ projects.

Which one is correct?

Interpretation 1:

c-project allows for plain c, only.

c++-project must be used for c++-code or mixed setups.

Interpretation 2:

c++-project allows for c++, only.

c-project must be used for c-code or mixed setups.

Markus.