RE: [cdt-dev] A question about IASTLiteralExpression

I was going to call it getPrePreProcessedSignature() but i know that you hate typing.

--
JohnC

Doug Schaefer <DSchaefer@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/06/2006 03:43 PM

Please respond to

cc
Subject
RE: [cdt-dev] A question about IASTLiteralExpression

Did I ever tell you I hated that name, getRawSignature, oh yeah, I did J.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC member
http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com

Re: [cdt-dev] A question about IASTLiteralExpression

You can try IASTNode.getRawSignature()

-Andrew

"Yuan Zhang" <yuan.capsl@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/06/2006 03:02 PM

Please respond to

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[cdt-dev] A question about IASTLiteralExpression

Hi,

I am using CDT to implement a static analysis tool. I have a question about the class IASTLiteralExpression. For example, if I have a MPI function call MPI_Barrier(MPI_COMM_WORLD), the parameter MPI_COMM_WORLD is a pre-defined constant, and finally it is a IASTLiteralExpression. However, the "value" of this parameter is an address 0x(something), not the string MPI_COMM_WORLD as I expected. Does anybody know how to get the original string?

Thank you very much.

Yuan