RE: [cdt-dev] DiscoverProfilePage & ScannerConfigurationDiscoveryProfile Extension points

Hi again,

After all that, I'm finaally making progress.
The "The currently displayed page contains invalid values" error was a
result of a corrupted .cdtproject file, and inability to load the Parser
class was a result of the profileId not being a fully qualified address
to the class.

Oddly, if I effectively copy the content of
GCCPerFileBOPConsoleParserUtility, I can't get access to
GCCPerFileBOPConsoleParserUtility::getAbsolutePath as the method is not
public.  So I've recreated that class in the local package as well.
Should this be the case given that other members of the class are
public?

Mnay thanks,

James

Back to the top