From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mikhail Khodjaiants
Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2006 5:31 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Announcement

Hi all,

I'd like to announce that July 7th is my last day with QNX. I am moving to Cambridge, UK and joining ARM to work on their Eclipse-based tools. During the transition period I can be reached at mikhailkhod@xxxxxxxx.

I'll post my new e-mail and update my bugzilla profile as soon as I settle in.

Mikhail Khodjaiants

Back to the top