Re: [cdt-dev] Callisto points to an old CDT page

Doug,
I recently phoenix-ized the ptp pages at http://eclipse.org/ptp
If you want me to take a crack at phonenix-izing the main CDT page, add a
blurb for callisto/3.1, and link back to the wiki
(where all the new info is, sergey, but I agree the main page needs at
least a reference to 3.1 and callisto)
I am willing to help.  I'm here over the holiday weekend.

Sergey, there is a link to the CDT wiki at the top of
http://eclipse.org/cdt

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511

             "Sergey Prigogin"
             <eclipse.sprigogi
             n@xxxxxxxxx>                                               To
             Sent by:                  "CDT General developers list."
             cdt-dev-bounces@e         <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             06/30/2006 05:15          Re: [cdt-dev] Callisto points to an
             PM                        old CDT page

             Please respond to
               "CDT General
             developers list."
             <cdt-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Sorry for not being clear. http://www.eclipse.org/callisto/c-dev.php page
itself is fine, but the CDT link it contains point to
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt/, which is old.

-sergey

  For me, that URL points to what looks like the correct page for callisto
  info for CDT.

  Cool, CDT gets mentioned as one of the 4 main "bundles" of Callisto
  flavors
  on the main callisto page!
  http://www.eclipse.org/callisto/

  ...Beth

  Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
  IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
  Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511

               "Sergey Prigogin"
               <eclipse.sprigogi
               n@xxxxxxxxx>
               Sent by:                  "CDT General developers list."
               cdt-dev-bounces@e         <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
               clipse.org
  cc

  Subject
               06/30/2006 04:46          [cdt-dev] Callisto points to an
  old
               PM                        CDT page

               Please respond to
                 "CDT General
               developers list."
               <cdt-dev@eclipse.
                     org>

  http://www.eclipse.org/callisto/c-dev.php points to an old CDT page that
  doesn't even mention 3.1 . Is it going to be updated?

  cdt-dev mailing list
  cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx