From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Schorn, Markus
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2006 3:31 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] CDT 4.0 Milestones

I support the idea of having Milestones and I do agree with Norbert that working with 3 branches in parallel will be a pain.

If it is really necessary to do a 3.2 release, I suggest to branch off of a milestone for that.

Having done some work for 4.0 already, I wonder is HEAD open for 4.0 checkins?

Markus.