From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ploett, Norbert
Sent: Donnerstag, 29. Juni 2006 07:38
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: AW: [cdt-dev] CDT 4.0 Milestones

Sounds good to me because the debate around whether or not to have a 3.2 could be resolved this way.

I don't like the thought of having to wait a whole year before any new features in CDT get some official status but then again I also do not like the idea to have 3.1.1, 3.2 and 4.0 development branches to work on in parallel.

Norbert Ploett