Re: [cdt-dev] Beyond CDT 3.1

Over in IBM land we're currently toying with the idea of whether or not
we'd like to see a CDT 3.2.  This would be a good topic of discussion for
next week's call.

===========================

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

             Doug Schaefer
             <DSchaefer@xxxxxx
             Sent by:                  "CDT General developers list."
             cdt-dev-bounces@e         <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             27/06/2006 08:28          [cdt-dev] Beyond CDT 3.1
             PM

             Please respond to
               "CDT General
             developers list."
             <cdt-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Hey gang,

It looks like we?re about to wrap up CDT 3.1. I?ll give it until tomorrow
morning Ottawa time for any final no-go?s.

Once we?re final, I?ll also create the cdt_3_1 branch so that we can start
both the CDT 3.1.1 maintenance work and the CDT 4.0 feature work.

Feel free to contact me for any last minute issues.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC member
http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com