[cdt-dev] Problem with CMemoryBlockExtension

Hi,

I'm adding a MemoryRenderer to Eclipse/CDT 3.1.2/3.0.2.

In my renderer, I am passed a CMemoryBlockExtension and am calling
getBytesFromOffset, which is returning null. Here is the source for that
function (from CMemoryBlockExtension.java):

/* (non-Javadoc)
 * @see
org.eclipse.debug.core.model.IMemoryBlockExtension#getBytesFromOffset(java.math.BigInteger,
long)
 */
public MemoryByte[] getBytesFromOffset( BigInteger unitOffset, long
addressableUnits ) throws DebugException {
	// TODO Auto-generated method stub
	return null;
}

i.e. it does nothing but return null!

I can use the alternate getBytesFromAddress, but shouldn't this have
been implemented? Should I bugzilla, or is this deliberate?

--
Derek

Back to the top