From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Chris Recoskie
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2006 2:44 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Call for status on I200606261600

We're giving things one last hurrah of testing here... I'll give my vote
tomorrow.

===========================

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

             Doug Schaefer
             <DSchaefer@xxxxxx
             Sent by:                  "CDT General developers list."
             cdt-dev-bounces@e         <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             26/06/2006 02:16          [cdt-dev] Call for status on
             PM                        I200606261600

             Please respond to
               "CDT General
             developers list."
             <cdt-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Hey gang, the noon build is complete. I?m currently running through my
indexing tests. Everything looks good so far and zarro bugs found. Please
give a no/no-go for this build as CDT 3.1.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC member
http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com