FW: [cdt-dev] Include path discovery hardcoded to use "gcc"

Hi John,

> That approach would work for me apart from the fact that I can see no
> way for my plug-in to provide default macro names and values via the
> org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core.buildDefinitions extension point.
Is
> that what you mean by allowing build macros in the profile definition?
You can contribute to the set of configuration-specific macros by
specifying a class that implements the
org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.envvar.IConfigurationEnvironmentVariableS
upplier interface using the toolChain::configurationEnvironmentSupplier
attribute.

NOTE: You will also have to make the Scanner Info Provider used in the
profile to be able to resolve the Build Macros.

Mikhail