Sent: Monday, June 26, 2006 8:43 AM
Subject: [cdt-dev] CDT 3.1 Call for Status

Hey gang,

As per our ramp down schedule, this morning’s build is supposed to be candidate build for CDT 3.1. Please report your go/no-go status for it. The Callisto train departs on Wednesday so I’d like to get this wrapped up by tomorrow if possible.

One troubling item is that we still have two defects open on 3.1. Chris and Mikhail K, do we need to hold up the release for these, or do you need a rebuild?

ID

Assignee

Reporter

Status

TargetM

Summary

142465

Mikhail Khodjaiants

Anton Leherbauer

ASSI

3.1

Exception when expanding binary node in CView

148439

Chris Recoskie

Mikhail Sennikovsky

ASSI

3.1

NPE in build/clean selected files functionality

Thanks!

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC member

http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com