Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 3.1 Call for Status

I should have mine fixed by noon and I will ask for a rebuild for it once
I'm ready.

===========================

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

             Doug Schaefer
             <DSchaefer@xxxxxx
             Sent by:                  "CDT General developers list."
             cdt-dev-bounces@e         <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             26/06/2006 08:43          [cdt-dev] CDT 3.1 Call for Status
             AM

             Please respond to
               "CDT General
             developers list."
             <cdt-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Hey gang,

As per our ramp down schedule, this morning?s build is supposed to be
candidate build for CDT 3.1. Please report your go/no-go status for it. The
Callisto train departs on Wednesday so I?d like to get this wrapped up by
tomorrow if possible.

One troubling item is that we still have two defects open on 3.1. Chris and
Mikhail K, do we need to hold up the release for these, or do you need a
rebuild?

 ID    Assignee     Reporter     Sta Targe Summary
                                 tus tM

 14246 Mikhail      Anton        ASS 3.1   Exception when expanding
 5     Khodjaiants  Leherbauer   I         binary node in CView

 14843 Chris        Mikhail      ASS 3.1   NPE in build/clean selected
 9     Recoskie     Sennikovsky  I         files functionality

Thanks!
Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC member
http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com