From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Chris Recoskie
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2006 2:03 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] Copyright updates, redux

I don't think you did this right.  It looks like it detected the previous
copyright changes that I did (some of the years were 2005 after updating,
but my change to update the copyright was 2006...) and updated them *again*
:-(

===========================

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

             Doug Schaefer
             <DSchaefer@xxxxxx
             Sent by:                  "CDT General developers list."
             cdt-dev-bounces@e         <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             23/06/2006 01:56          RE: [cdt-dev] Copyright updates,
             PM                        redux

             Please respond to
               "CDT General
             developers list."
             <cdt-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

O.K. We should be squeaky clean with the copyrights. I've added 40 or so
copyright notices that were missing (mainly mine :( ).

I should be able to run this tool now before every release. I'll work on
getting it into CVS in our cdt-releng project, once I make it so it can
co-reside with the IBM, I mean eclipse.org, one.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC member
http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com