[cdt-dev] Copyright updates, redux

Hello everyone,

Our last build (Monday the 26th) is fast approaching.  I haven't seen large
scale checkins of updates to copyrights when synchronizing CVS.  I would
like to get a roll call as to who is updating appliccable copyrights for
each company contributing code to 3.1.

Specifically, your company should make sure that the copyrights on any
files your company initially contributed are correct, regardless of whether
or not your company modified the file since the last time the copyright was
updated.  This is a fairly easy job if you use the platform's releng tool
and change the company name it looks for from IBM to whatever the name of
your company is.

I have taken care of the IBM stuff, and the stuff I did while at TI
required no updates.

Can I please get a volunteer from each of:

Intel
Nokia
QNX
Siemens
Wind River

to update appliccable copyrights and/or sign off on the fact that they need
no further updates?

We cannot release without the copyrights being properly updated, if so
required.

Thanks for your help,

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team