From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of John Dallaway
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2006 7:23 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Providing new project types for CDT 3.1

With CDT 3.0 I was able to define project types in addition to the
standard ones by providing an XML extension in a separate plug-in:

> <plugin class="org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.gnu.ui.GnuUIPlugin" ...
>
> <extension
point="org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core.buildDefinitions" ... >
> <projectType name="My Project Type" ... >

I am attempting to do something similar with CDT 3.1 RC3 but my
additional project type definitions are not being presented in the user
interface. Have I missed something?

John Dallaway