[cdt-dev] (Bug?) mi_cmd_disassemble: Invalid filename.

I'm debugging an ARM executable using
C/C++ Local Application and the "gdbserver Debugger".

After halting the program and the disassembly showing up, the GDB console
reports
"mi_cmd_disassemble: Invalid filename."

I had a look at the MIDataDisassemble command and the file being passed to
it is
"D:\Data\Projects\Workspaces\Eclipse.CDT.Arm.DEBUG\Test/D/../src/main.c"

The path looks kind of weird. The real path is:
D:\Data\Projects\Workspaces\Eclipse.CDT.Arm.DEBUG\Test\src\main.c

Especially the "D/.." part looks weird. I guess instead of "D" "Debug" is
meant as the build output folder is
D:\Data\Projects\Workspaces\Eclipse.CDT.Arm.DEBUG\Test\Debug

A disassembly shows up though. But that's because CDT tries to disassemble
again without the filename.

Am I the only one experiencing the problem? Is there a problem on my side or
is it a bug ?

Sascha

Back to the top