[cdt-dev] The Eclipse Welcome page no longer shows the CDT links

The Eclipse platform intro pages have changed from Eclipse 3.1 to 3.2 -- the links that we used to contribute to these pages are no longer visible.  These are the pages that you reach from the Help->Welcome menu item.

Should I add them back?

    1.  that the overview page had a link that opened the online docs -- this is easy to put back.
    2.  The What's new page had a link to the CDT what's new section of our docs -- this too is easy to put back, BUT the doc is WAY out of date.

    Does anybody have an opinion?  I.e.  should I:  a) do nothing,  b) add the overview link back in, or c) add both links in and add a link in the what's new doc to the wiki?

    - Dave

Back to the top