From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Daoust, Dave
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 12:42 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] Call for Status on I200606120500 as RC3

+1 for RC3

    - Dave

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 9:19 AM
To: CDT General developers list.

So far the score is nil-nil. Kinda like watching a World Cup game. L

I’ll vote go. I’ve been using it on some real projects and things look reasonably O.K. There have been a couple of exceptions reported so an RC4 is looking more likely but I’d like to get RC3 out for more testing in the community.

Either way, please vote.

Thanks,

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC member

http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com