From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Chris Recoskie
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 10:33 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Copyright updates

Something that came to mind that we should be doing prior to final
release
is running the releng tool on everything to update the copyright dates.
After we declare RC3 I would like to do this, but since this potentially
will touch hundreds of files I would like to reach a consensus as to
when
is the best time to do this.

Will this get in anyone's way if I do this right after RC3 is official?