From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jayaprakash N
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 12:08 PM
To: 'cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [cdt-dev] How to compile and run the C programs in Eclipse IDE

Hi all,

I have installed eclipse and the following tools for C program development (Eclipse C/C++ Development Tools SDK and Eclipse C/C++ Development Tools (source) ).

Do I need any additional tools to write, compile and execute the C programs under Eclipse platform? Can some one help me in writing and compiling C programs under Eclipse?

Thanks & Regards,

Jayaprakash N

Zilog India Electronics Private Ltd.

5th Floor,Khanija Bhavan,