RE: [cdt-dev] Call for Status on I200606120500 as RC3

I was going to suggest the same, but you beat me to it :-P

===========================

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

             "Treggiari, Leo"
             <leo.treggiari@in
             tel.com>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  "CDT General developers list."
             cdt-dev-bounces@e         <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             12/06/2006 09:58          RE: [cdt-dev] Call for Status
             AM                        on I200606120500 as RC3

             Please respond to
               "CDT General
             developers list."
             <cdt-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Our release process is working much better this time around!  Good job by
everyone!

I suggest that 129782 be deferred to 3.1.1.  I don?t think it fits the
category of ?critical but safe?.

Thanks,
Leo