[cdt-dev] Fix for PDOM

Hey gang, in my fix last night I inadvertently removed the code to set the version of the PDOM. As a result, after database creation through either a new project, or bringing a project into a new workspace, or if you delete the PDOM manually, the version will always mismatch and the indexers will reindex.

In orther words don’t use last night’s nightly build, I’ll respin it now, or if you are using HEAD, do an update now.

Fix for:

146258 Indexers keep reindexing on startup

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC member

http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com

Back to the top