From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tim.Kelly@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 10:28 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Documentation on Project Converters

Hi - I saw mention by Leo that there was some documentation on project converters but I can't seem to find them.
I'm not sure how converters are supposed to work and which interface to use, for example, when you add a new <tool/> or remove/move an <option/>.

Can someone point me to the proper docs so I glean how the converters are supposed to work?

Thanks,
Tim Kelly
Nokia Developer Tools

Back to the top