[cdt-dev] CDT 3.1 RC3 Coming Quickly

Hey gang,

Just a reminder that RC3 is scheduled for the upcoming Monday. Our plan states that after that point, only critical bugs should be fixed. Hopefully that is zero, which would mean that all the bugs we currently have would be fixed by then ;). Here’s the list I have right now:

ID

Assignee

Reporter

Status

TargetM

Summary

ID

129782

Chris Recoskie

Andrew Ferguson

ASSI

3.1

GnuMakefileGenerator can generate invalid makefiles via o...

129782

142268

Doug Schaefer

Lawrence Mandel

NEW

3.1

CDT zips must include epl_v10.html and notice.html

142268

144462

Doug Schaefer

Andrew Niefer

NEW

3.1

Error Searching for all occurences of *

144462

144543

Doug Schaefer

Lothar Werzinger

NEW

3.1

stack overflow exception in indexer

144543

145245

Doug Schaefer

Sergey Prigogin

NEW

3.1

StackOverflowError in Open Declaration

145245

145415

Doug Schaefer

David Daoust

NEW

3.1

Full Indexer produces HUGE PDOM files

145415

126136

John Camelon

Doug Schaefer

ASSI

3.1

Out of memory error on recursive macro

126136

145099

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Doug Crawford

NEW

3.1

MBS Internal Builder: Environment settings are not handle...

145099

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC member

http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com

Back to the top